Subject: "rockbox, loading firmware)

"rockbox, loading firmware)

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 19:42:12 -0600

Hi,

I installed rockbox on a 30 gig ipod video just now. I think I did it right, at least, I hope I did. Now, when I selected "eject deivce" from the system tray, I disconnected the player when I was told it was safe to do so.
I was told by a sited user that, rockbox was loading rockbox firmware; but that's taken several minutes and no button-press will do anything. When I connect it to the pc, nothing happens. (please, don't tell me I damaged the player...)? Is there a way I can fix this?

thanks

Have a good day
- Tyler Wood

---
Tyler Wood
skype: the_conman283
msn/windows messinger: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
e-mail: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca
best tv guide on the internet:
http://www.zap2it.com
best internet radio: