Subject: Re: Recording screen

Re: Recording screen

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 06:58:11 -0600

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> On my H320 with the english_Cepstral David.voice, the recording screen
> gets extremely sluggish, and if I try to record anything, it gets
> stuck in the recording screen.

The same happens on my Iriver H120. It would seem that the Coldfire
fixes do indeed apply only to the I-Audio X5, and all other targets are
more problematic now than they were before the patches were committed.
Would someone with a working pair of optics mind testing the recording
support on these machines with all voice settings disabled? I'd like to
see if having a voice file in memory is causing the freezes Andre and I
have been reporting for the past few months.

 Steve