Subject: finally got rockbox working, or so I thought...

finally got rockbox working, or so I thought...

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:15:59 -0600

Hi,

I got rockbox speaking on my ipod. The only problem is, while playing a file, holding down the "play" button only pauses it; furthermore, in the manual, it says to hold play to power off, but this isn't seeming to work. Not to mention, since I installed rockbox, how do I go about plugging the unit into my pc? It keeps telling me the device is unrecognized. But, the main thing is, rockbox is running on my player (thankfully). I'm using reed. Also, is there a way to play music on my ipod (I recall it was select) while using USB connection?

thanks
Have a good day
- Tyler Wood

---
Tyler Wood
skype: the_conman283
msn/windows messinger: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
e-mail: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca
best tv guide on the internet:
http://www.zap2it.com
best internet radio: