Subject: Re: Voice file updates

Re: Voice file updates

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:37:53 -0000

The voice files are large because I believe in quality. The config.cfg file
is because anyone coming to the new menu structure has absolutely no voicing
as if what Linus said is correct. I looked at a brandnew config and the
talk menu option is indeed set to off. Mine is on. Also, my config starts
up with the old-style loadup, ie, starts in the file browser. I know that
some people find that much more preferable. I know I definitely do.
Be warned however, if you convert the voices to zip file, I post here quite
regularly you will be doing it often. If you don't wish to do this, let me
know and I will indeed try to signup to the wiki myself and save you the
bother. I will always continue to upload to TBRN though as it's my server
and at least there I know what I'm doing. That can't be said for most other
things though. :-d

Thanks much.