Subject: Re: Voice file updates

Re: Voice file updates

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:08:55 -0000

> Well, I'll certainly do it once
> to get over the current problems for people who need a voice file. I don't
> quite understand why you will be updating often. I understood that
> provided
> the menu structure stays the same, and that seems to have stabilised now,
> the voice file does not need to be updated?

Well recently for example Queue sheet support was added. If I didn't update
then, that menu item would not have been spoken. If English.lang is updated
or new menu items added and users wish to upgrade, they will have to update
their voice file also. At times ssuch as that happens, I must update the
voices.