Subject: Re: Voice file updates

Re: Voice file updates

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:58:35 -1000

.From: "Onj"<onj_at_AndreLouis.COM>
.Actually, nothing. Still not voiced. Reset settings didn't do anything
.different from deleting the config.cfg from the PC and starting over.
.Kind of odd don't you think?
.does it work for you out of interest?

Hi all,

My iPod came up talking after I switched to a recent daily build and after I switched to the new bootloader. I'm sure I was using default settings at both those points because I had to reset all my preferences. So from my experience, it seems like the default is to have the menus voiced.

Cheers,
Anna