Subject: Re: Voice file updates

Re: Voice file updates

From: Brent Harding <bharding_at_doorpi.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:41:43 -0600

What's different now? My H120 still has the original build I had on it the
first day I received it in which I locked it up dead in the FM radio. Being
blind makes me wish for a button I could feel to hard reset it if this ever
happens again. This build is probably from 2006 yet. I hate to upgrade if my
voice feature will break.