Subject: Re: Voice file updates

Re: Voice file updates

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 21:46:08 -0000

> What's different now? My H120 still has the original build I had on it the
> first day I received it in which I locked it up dead in the FM radio.
> Being blind makes me wish for a button I could feel to hard reset it if
> this ever happens again. This build is probably from 2006 yet. I hate to
> upgrade if my voice feature will break.

Oh dear. i've spent the last few days updating the list and you still don't
know what's new. Well, if you haven't updated since sometime in 2006, it's
time for you to visit the page and read. It will take you a while but I'm
not going to detail the changelog. Anyway, 2006 happens to have a great
many days in it and sometime in 2006 as you say, is very vague.
Update ande try it. More than that I cannot say. Backup your existing
folder if necessary but your voices will work and so will your player.