Subject: Formatting all over the place

Formatting all over the place

From: Chisel Wright <chisel_at_herlpacker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:23:28 +0000

Tyler,

Any chance you could either fix your client to put the signature at the
bottom, use a different client, or just delete your signature block when
replying?

You're quite active on here these days but your replying style combines
the worst parts of all the different quoting styles and makes things a
royal pain to read.

Chisel

--
Chisel Wright