Subject: needing help

needing help

From: sal <sjv_at_charter.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 16:16:45 -0800

Hello I am new on the list and was wondering if you guys can help me.
first off my name is Sal and I am from cali
I have a ipod video witch was a gift for me the 30 gig one.
I am trying to install rockbox on here but here is the dilemma.
I installed the rockbox files that I need and the ipoder.exe along with the fast reed language it said that it successfully installed.
I tried to get it to talk but to no avail.
I am also blind by the way another thing, when I first was messing with this ipod I somehow managed to get it in to Chinese or some thing but I would think that it would not make a difference if you successfully installed the correct files for rockbox right?
another question I have over 3000 songs on the ipod and can play them just fine from it to the computers winamp that I have installed but not through the ipod with the head phones on. I first was able to get them played but out of 3000 of them only thirty or so would play I had itunes witch really blew if you asked me and uninstalled it twice so I hope that that did not leave any evidence on the ipod.
thanks and sorry if I am rambling on.
Sal
sjv_at_charter.net