Subject: Re: ok thanks for the help got it talking but

Re: ok thanks for the help got it talking but

From: wLLm <w1ll14m_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:48:38 +0100

The folder Glenn is talking about is located at x:\iPod_Control Where x is
your ipod drive.
iPod_Control has the music database from iTunes and the stored music like
this iPod_Control\Music\xxxx\xxxx.mp3 (I thought it was)
Also iPod_Control is a hidden map, maybe you want to change the settings in
windows to show hidden folders.

If you don't want to use OF anymore, I can advice you to delete the whole
iPod_Control as it's not used by rockbox (This means all music stored by
iTunes is lost)

Regards,
William