Subject: some more help please

some more help please

From: sal <sjv_at_charter.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:16:00 -0700

Hello, I do appreciate the help that this list has helped me out with ok
anyway here is another delemma
I finally got the rockbox to recognize the music files on there but it does
not want to play them how do I go about in doing this?
I made a rock folder rap and comedy with other folders inside those ones
another thing I tried to delete the ipod control folder but when I reconnect
the ipod it keeps showing back up in it's directory.
thanks again
Sal
sjv_at_charter.net
oh ya before I forget how would I be able to get intothe radio part of it?
thank you----- Original Message -----