Subject: RE: Sansae200 bootloader

RE: Sansae200 bootloader

From: valiant <valiant_at_mailshack.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:56:19 -0400

Hi.
I guess my main question is what to do after I get the rockbox.zip extracted
into my sansae200 rout dir. After that, things get confusing and I can't
tell exactly which steps I should take. The information at the link you
provided for my convenience doesn't seam to have the same idea behind it as
I do. I just want to get rockbox up and running. It looks like the
information at that link is intended for those who wish to participate in
the development of the firmware. I think I have what I need. There are two
files, called
mi4code0.9.33beta (0.9.33).zip
And
PP5022.MI4
I've been able to puzzle out and download rockbox.zip. I know how and where
to put rockbox.zip. I also have one of the English voice files and know to
put it in the lang folder under .rockbox. On the rout dir of my sansae200.
That's as far as I've gotten. I believe my specific question would be how to
finish the installation process if I left off where I just described.

thx

Have A Nice Day from Aaron T. Spears (Valiant)!

my email address: valiant_at_mailshack.com click here to send

AIM: computeruser89
MSN IM: a1t2s3_89_at_hotmail.com

Click here to Visit aarontech: http://www.aarontech.randylaptop.com

JAWSBeta: Click here for JAWSBeta information, such as my computer' details.