Subject: RE: Sansae200 bootloader

RE: Sansae200 bootloader

From: valiant <valiant_at_mailshack.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:44:37 -0400

Hi.
I think the best thing for me is to get into an instant messenger chat with
someone willing to walk me through the process. I keep trying to figure out
the meaning of the installation manual to which someone on this list gave me
the link last knight. It's still over my head. I'm thinking maybe if I ever
get this to install I'll write one that would make since to me as a
contribution. My contact info is at the bottom of my emails,
Computeruser89
Is my aim and
A1t2s3_89_at_hotmail.com
Is my msn. I would really appreciate it if anybody tried to assist me over
IM. I can't wait to have a talking mp3 player. Right now I can't hardly use
it do to the fact that the original firmware is so complicated, meaning I'm
unable to memorize it.

Thx