Subject: Possible corrupt file?

Possible corrupt file?

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:44:09 -0600

Hi everyone,
You guys know of my RB updating issues, well someone suggest that I go
back to an old build, so what I did was download the Feb 13, 2007 build,
replace all the stuff it asks me to replace, add the fonts, etc. That
works fine! RB is beautifully running. Now when I had the English Reed
voice file from March 7, and tried using RB from the 13, 14, and 15th of
March, I'd get several problems. If I'd try to extract the new voice
file, I'd get a run time error. If I tried to run RB, it would either
boot up and die after five seconds, or boot up then just have a solid
blue screen with no writing. When it had the Blue screen, it wouldn't be
recognized by the PC. I'd have to boot in to Apple firmware. I looked at
the tables on the change logs, and didn't see anything corrupt. Am I
missing something? Is something corrupt? What could have caused my RB
problems?

Sarai D. Bucciarelli