Subject: Radio on an H10 (20Gb)

Radio on an H10 (20Gb)

From: mike <mylovelyhorse_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:21:04 +0000

Hi,

Has radio functionality been left out of Rockbox for the 20Gb H10 on
purpose? Or am I being a dolt in not knowing how to use it?

One of the reasons I use an iRiver is the radio & one of the reasons I
used Rockbox on my old H120 was that it made the radio work better
than it did with the original firmware. I shall be most disappointed
to learn I have to set up dual booting to listen to the radio :(

--
mike
 ...a state of suspended disaster...