Subject: Re: Voice support suggestion

Re: Voice support suggestion

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:20:38 -0000

On Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:54 AM,
Linus Nielsen Feltzing happened to mention in passing:

> Onj wrote:
>> Out of interest and I promice this is a related question, what happens
>> if you press menu followed by other buttons? If nothing, then how about
>> there could be a set of pre-defined options?
>
> Unfortunately not. The circuitry that handles the buttons is unable to
> handle multiple keys at once, with a few exceptions like the ON button
> on the iriver H100/H300.

Thanks for clearing all that up, it's good to know. The only reason i even
suggested it is because in the WPS, play plus up takes you to the pitch
screen doesn't it? I've forgotten. That being the case, I thought my
suggestion would work. Anyway, is it possibble to get the record button to
do something useful like actually go to the record screen? I once heard
tell of a patch or something, does this still ring true? Thanks.