Subject: Re: Voice support suggestion

Re: Voice support suggestion

From: Tapio Kelloniemi <spammi.helevetti_at_nbl.fi>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:03:56 +0200

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 09:32:40AM +0100, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
> >My first reaction was that this suggestion would make Rockbox
> >needlessly verbose, but it probably would be helpful. It might be
> >nice to have feedback when pressing Select, since sometimes this
> >takes you to the WPS, sometimes to the file management menu, and
> >sometimes to the context menu, depending what you were doing.
>
> That would probably mean that it should say "WPS" when you enter the
> WPS, and also speak the menu titles of all context menus.

I like that also. I also wanted rockbox to speak in all confirmation boxes:
"Really delete file?" (or whatever it reads, I don't know). Colour selection
and graphical EQ should also get voice support (but this sin't urgent!).

Sorry, I'm lazy to check, if this has been reported, but on my H300, Rockbox
won't speak while playback is paused.

--
Tapio