Subject: serious trouble with my i pod video sixty gig

serious trouble with my i pod video sixty gig

From: william lomas <lomaswilliam_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 02:08:53 +0200

hi all

i updated to the new rockbox after 2 months of beeing with the old
one. i even got a file for the ovice and put it all in the correct
directories. when i plugged my i pod into my mac and it showed up as
a disk i installed the new boot loader. now when i do menu and pay
together i believe rockbox tried to load but it fails and seems to
kick me into the old firmware, ie. the normal i pod firwmare, why is
this, anyone know?
i'd be grateful for any help
will