Subject: New Sansa, and would like to help test/debug stuff :)

New Sansa, and would like to help test/debug stuff :)

From: Mike Hodson <mystica_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 23:17:57 -0600

Hi there.
I just decided to get a different mp3 player, specifically as my
m;robe has turned into a larger pain than I had intended for it to
ever be with regards to syncing it and whatnot, so I went and got a
Sansa after reading that Rockbox was supported as of last month. I'm
quite glad to see this, and would be happy to help test things out,
and provide bug reports and whatnot.

Just curious what I would need to do to 'get started' per se.

Ive downloaded the software, installed it, and it does play back the
songs included as demos.
The one thing I'm noticing first off, is that its not seeing my
MicroSD card. Not sure if this is possible yet, and this is one thing
I would like to help test to get working.

Let me know what all I'd need, and i look forward to all the things
rockbox can do.

Mike