Subject: Re: Newest iPod bootloader version

Re: Newest iPod bootloader version

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:04:06 -1000

Hi Robert,

There is a newer bootloader from sometime in March. What I did was
revert to the Apple firmware, then install it. I'm not sure whether
you have to uninstall the old bootloader before installing the new
one, but I figured it would be safest to do so. I'm not sure how to
uninstall the bootloader you're using, since the process has switched
from typing commands at the DOS prompt to using a program with an
automated installer/uninstaller. Maybe you can just install the new
one over the old one.

Cheers,
Anna