Subject: USB charging Nano

USB charging Nano

From: Binder, David <dbinder_at_rwjf.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:55:46 -0400

If I connect my Nano via USB while the Nano is off, it turns on, but
then it says "Loading" and just freezes there. The only way out is to
re-boot without the USB plugged in, let it get into Rockbox and then
plug in the USB cable. If I do that, it goes into the normal charging
screen. This has only started a couple of weeks ago when I installed the
then latest build and the latest bootloader. I've installed a more
recent build version a few days ago but I still have the same problem.
Anyone else see this?

-David