Subject: Which flash player?

Which flash player?

From: Paul Hopewell <hopewell_at_hopewell.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:39:14 +0100

Hello,
Can anyone recommend a flash MP3 player with the following
characteristics....

1. It has an FM radio
2. It supports at least one of the audible formats for audio books
3. It has a user replaceable battery
4. It is easy to use blind (without looking at the screen)
5. It is available in the UK

I currently use an iriver H320 via rockbox. this works fine, but has the
drawback that it does not support the audible formats and I am stuck if its
rechargeable battery runs out while away from mains power. I also have a
Creative Muvo V200 which supports the audible formats and uses standard AAA
batteries but is difficult to use blind, primarily because its menus wrap
and are not documented in an accessible form.
I look forward to your suggestions.
Many thanks.

Paul Hopewell
hopewell_at_hopewell.org.uk