Subject: Help needed

Help needed

From: Scott Rumery <blindfaith36_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:25:07 -0400

Hello, I am having some trouble with my H-320. I have installed an older build of Rockbox and I cannot seem to get it to voice anything. The installed build is for February 14th 2007 and I have the English Ms Mary voice that I had on my previous Iriver's. Also I cannot seem to get my player to stay in battery mode. I do not know if there is a setting for AC power, or if I need to manually set it to use the battery. Supposedly the person I bought it from had just had a new battery installed, but I have my doubts about that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott