Subject: Re: IAudio X5

Re: IAudio X5

From: Robert Menes <viewtiful.icchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:37:18 -0400

On 4/12/07, Eric Horvath <fenderstratman_at_cox.net> wrote:

> >Thanks for the websites on where to get the IAudio X5, does any
> >electronic stores like best buy or radio shack sell it as well?
>
> > Eric

Hi Eric,

Not to be snide about it, but Best Buy doesn't know their butts from their
elbows. That why their new slogan should be "You'd Best Buy from elsewhere".
:)

Radio Shack tends to be more aligned towards SanDisk and Apple. I've only
seen
IAudios either at online shops or stores that tend to carry more obscure
brands.

--Rob
(Rockbox user since 12/28/06; running on a 5.5G iPod video 30GB)