Subject: Re: rockbox Digest, Vol 20, Issue 13

Re: rockbox Digest, Vol 20, Issue 13

From: Matthew Caron <matt_at_mattcaron.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:36:51 -0400

> i would like a firm date on what and when rock boxs will work on these players

I would like people to not top post, not quote the whole digest, and use
proper punctuation and grammatical constructions (and I want a
breadmaker, a commercial range, a new core 2 duo box with a G965
chipset, an Audi TT convertible hardtop, and a massive collection of
firearms). However, you don't always get what you want, and given that
this is done by a bunch of volunteers on their free time, I'm very
appreciative that they have such a quality replacement firmware to begin
with. Reverse engineering is not an easy thing, and they've done a
stellar job getting it to run on so many platforms.

My suggestion is to go on ebay and buy a supported player with the
largest hard drive you can find and to be a little less abrasive when
posting to the list if you expect anyone to give you any semblance of a
useful response.
PGP Key: http://www.mattcaron.net/pgp_key.txt
 ~~ Matt Caron ~~