Subject: RE: Further ipod nano problems

RE: Further ipod nano problems

From: Thomas Brass <tbrass_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:03:26 +0200

Hi,

Woody Anna Dresner <mailto:wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net> wrote on Friday,
April 13, 2007 9:22 AM:

> You might reboot to the Apple firmware before connecting the iPod to
> the PC. It gets recognized faster, and file transfers go faster when
> the apple firmware is running.

This doasnt work. Its still a removable device and if i would like have
access to the drive windows give me the information its unformated.
But, rockbox still works fine. And the nano talks as usual.
This happend after i have to charge the nano.

Any other help? Do i have to reformat the nano?

Cu, thomas.