Subject: iPod will not shutdown

iPod will not shutdown

From: John K Masters <johnmasters_at_oxtedonline.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:21:41 +0100

I have Rockbox installed on a 4G iPod 40G greyscale. Have had all sorts
of problems getting my head round the way Rockbox works but the main
thing is I can't shutdown my iPod. A long press on the Play button
brings up the 'Shutting Down' message, the Apple logo appears and then
Rockbox starts up again. Which means unless I buy another charger to
keep at work I only get 1-way music.

BTW what do most people use to transfer playlists to the Rockbox iPod
from Linux?

Regards,
        John
--
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography
Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914)