Subject: iRiver H10 20Gb build issue?

iRiver H10 20Gb build issue?

From: mike <mylovelyhorse_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 07:43:18 +0100

Good morning,

I've just loaded the 16 April build onto my H10. When i boot the
machine I'm used to the version coming up on the screen just before
the main screen loads. This includes the date in yyyymmdd format. Mine
says r.1306-20070408.

Does that mean
- the version number didn't get updated or
- there hasn't been anything done on the H10 build since 8th April so
no version number change (fair enough) or
- the new build didn't take on my machine somehow
- other

Any advice appreciated :)

--
mike