Subject: Hidden folders on an iRiver H10 2Gb?

Hidden folders on an iRiver H10 2Gb?

From: mike <mylovelyhorse_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 07:54:26 +0100

Morning folks,

On my H10 I have all my music folders & files in a root folder called
'Music'. I've noticed that for some reason this folder is now hidden.
I've also noticed that my database on the H10 is empty despite several
initialisations. Could there be a link between these two things? I've
just unhidden the Music folder and reinitialised the db so hopefully
it will now see my files (although 5 mins later it hasn't).

I've noticed that most of the db options have gone too - I used to be
able to search by album-artist but not its just A-Z (although no data
in there once I try it).

Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong or what the issue
might otherwise be?

--
mike
Please sponsor me: