Subject: Re: IAudio subpack

Re: IAudio subpack

From: Ray Lambert <codemonkey_at_interthingy.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:30:58 -0400

chou.clement_at_gmail.com wrote:

> I checked, and unless I was in the wrong section, there was nothing on the site. Would someone mind checking for me and letting me know what you come up with? My player is dead, and school brakes get boring when I have no music to listen to, and my player is currently dead. lol.

Is your player dead because it ran out of charge? If so, I believe you
can charge using the USB OTG port on the side. You can also xfer files
with that port. I believe you need to be running the cowon FW for both
though (rockbox doesn't work, or at least last time I checked it didn't).

When you find a new sub-pack (assuming you do!), please post here and
let us know how you made out. I've been wondering about these things
for a while myself; I know I'll lose or break mine eventually.

~ray