Subject: Default Theme Design Contest

Default Theme Design Contest

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:52:26 -0500

It has been discussed again and again that we need a better default
theme. This is pretty agreeable. The problem arises when we sit down
to talk about it. You see, there aren't many themes that work on all
targets. Now, it's evident that you can't have a theme that looks
identical for each target, but one could establish a consistent visual
style across them.

To that end, we're having a little "contest." Though there's no real
prize, beyond possibly having your theme chosen as the new default
theme, we thought it might be fun, and several of you would be
interested.

Basically, we'd like submissions for a new possible default theme.
Much more information here:
http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=10030.0