Subject: Re: voicebox

Re: voicebox

From: Andrew Hart <ahart_at_dim.uchile.cl>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:00:04 -0400

I am happy to say you're wrong there. Rockbox is supported on Iriver
models H 110, 115, 120, 140, 320 and 340. I think it also runs on the
IFP795 and is also supported on the Iriver H10. I have an Iriver H340
running Rockbox and it works just great. On the Rockbox site, they
refer to Iriver H100, H120 and H300 versions because there are only
three versions of Rockbox for the first 6 players I mention above, there
is one for h11x series of players, one for the H120 and H140, and
another for the H3xx series of players.

Hth.