Subject: Re: Daisy On Rockbox?

Re: Daisy On Rockbox?

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:46:01 +0100

Brandan,

I believe threre could be a big market for this.

The daisy structure both for playback and recording is invaluable for anyone
reading text books. The portibility of these players that RB supports is
much more attractive than a big over priced, clunky, cheaply made daisy
player.

There is loads of open source daisy software out there and again I'm not a
developer but wouldn't it be possible to integrate some of this into RB?
Even as an optional plugin?

Remember, just because we mighten have the need for Daisy doesn't mean it
shouldn't be considered or worked on.

Dj Paddy
др