Subject: Re: Why not Daisy when Doom? (was Re: rockbox Digest, Vol 20, Issue24)

Re: Why not Daisy when Doom? (was Re: rockbox Digest, Vol 20, Issue24)

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:57:25 +0100

TJ,

The arguing was not my intent.

Daniel seems to have be peeved off and assumed I was saying it would be so
easy and having a dig for it not being done sooner...

I think the potential for having Daisy on RB is massive!

Finally people who wanted to use Daisy would have,

1. A good quality mp3 player.
2. Not have to pay an extortionate price for daisy on it.
3. Talking mp3 player.
4. By no means least running RB on it and thus making it even more popular
than it already is.

Dj Paddy|