Subject: Re: Why not Daisy when Doom? (was Re: rockbox Digest, Vol 20, Issue24)

Re: Why not Daisy when Doom? (was Re: rockbox Digest, Vol 20, Issue24)

From: Sander Sweers <sander.sweers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 00:00:07 +0200

On di, 2007-04-24 at 21:54 +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> So I ask everyone to stop making claims or wild speculations of what's easy or
> hard unless you actually have invested some time and energy in the matter and
> thus truly believe so as an educated guess.

People can not mind read motives or intentions. This discussion could
have been avoided imo if this was made clear in the original reply.

The person sending the message is equally responsible on how it is
received at the other end. So before sending a reply think how the other
"could" interpret it.

Greets
Sander

PS: Please don't take this personal, it is inteded as positive critisism
to all on this list!