Subject: Re: jumping in with both feet - Rockbox and the IAudio X5

Re: jumping in with both feet - Rockbox and the IAudio X5

From: Amy <amy_at_faylen.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:03:01 -0500

When I unplug the player from the USB cord, it is powered off. Rockbox seems
to be loading, but for some reason turning off after only a few seconds.
When I dropped the .bin file in there, it said "firmware updated".

Still confused. Even on the charger, it only remains on for a few seconds.
We've got it charging now and will try again in a while.