Subject: Re: jumping in with both feet - Rockbox and the IAudio X5

Re: jumping in with both feet - Rockbox and the IAudio X5

From: Amy <amy_at_faylen.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 18:06:33 -0500

Hello again.
I tried the steps again, and didn't have to power off once I unplugged the
USB cable after putting the .bin file in the firmware folder.
Apparently there is an error message, but it cuts off and shuts down. I'm
not sure if this is a Rockbox issue, or a harddrive issue. It was working
properly with the factory firmware, firmware i'm not sure how to get again
so that I can put it back on in order to start from the ground up, or for
when/if I need a replacement.
If there's anything anyone can think of, I'm willing to try.