Subject: Re: good suggestions for accessible mp3 players?

Re: good suggestions for accessible mp3 players?

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 08:02:22 +0100

"what does IRiver h10 mean"
That's akin to asking "what does Ford Sierra" mean...
Iriver/Ford is the name of the manufacturer, H10/Sierra is the model
of the device

"are there such players that can hold more than 500 gb?"
Not yet. You're limited by the size of the hard drive inside.
At this time, the 'diddy' 1.8" or 2.5" [laptop/notebook] hard drives
used inside DAPs [mp3 players] is, at best, 120GB.

BC