Subject: Re: Rockbox on H340 and pregnant pauses

Re: Rockbox on H340 and pregnant pauses

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:41:39 -1000

At 11:15 AM 5/14/2007, Robin wrote:
>Thanks Anna - that sounds like the thing I need. One Q though, some
>books come on multiple MP3 (usually one for each chapter), would
>this mean that that strategy wouldn't work?

Hi Robin,

No, this should work perfectly. Put all the files in the same
folder. If you have bookmarks set up as I suggested, no matter which
file you try to play, you'll be taken to the file you were last
playing at the exact spot you stopped.

One thing to note is that a lot of people have had trouble with long
files, I think around 200 MB or longer, locking up. So if you have
audiobooks in files like that, it would be a good idea to split them
into multiple files.

Cheers,
Anna