Subject: Re: iaudio rockbox recording

Re: iaudio rockbox recording

From: Michael Sevakis <jethead71_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:23:59 -0400

Things there aren't voiced because of the conflict in running the hardware for recording and playback so the menu outside the screen is your best bet for configuring. The menu inside the screen is really just a convenience and still results in recording being reinitialized. All recording options are available there last time I looked.

Screen keys (I checked again to remind myself so I hope no mistakes):

When not recording:
short power: exit screen
long record: recording settings
short record: start new recording