Subject: Re: rockbox website

Re: rockbox website

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:58:17 +0200

On 5/20/07, Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, one thing useful about the dynamic page is that if, say, the X5
> build fails, there won't be a link to an X5 zip on it.

A static page could link to a downloader script, which could itself
redirect the user to some error message if the build isn't available.
That script could also do other nice things, like counting the
downloads (not that it matters ;-)

Another idea that popped in my mind: how about a form with a dropdown
list at the top of the page you can choose the build to download? No
idea how accessible such a thing would be though.

 - Dominik