Subject: Re: rockbox website

Re: rockbox website

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 21:07:56 +0100

On Sunday, May 20, 2007 6:57 PM,
RaZorbacK happened to mention in passing:

> Tapio Kelloniemi écrivait Le 20/05/2007 18:46 :
>> Sorry, what is this ALT-DOWN_ARROW thing? I don't have such a key
>> binding in any of my web browsers (elinks, lynx, w3m)?
>
> it's a keystroke only used by the screen reader Jaws for windows.

Absolutely incorrect.
Alt down arrow has been in windows since the days of 3.11. I dispise, will
never pay for, use, have anything to do with, or endorse whatsoever, Jaws,
Frreedum science affliction products in any way shape or form.
That is why I made no mention of screen-reader as alt down arrow works in
combo-boxes independantly of any screen reader.