Subject: Re: X5's Line in as an external mic

Re: X5's Line in as an external mic

From: Paul Erkens <pjealt_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 19:51:05 +0200

Hi Brandon,

There is a way, but it requires a special small piece of hardware. What you
may want to get is a microphone pre-amp. This is a small box with a mic in,
and a line out. The box has its own battery, and it amplifies the mic signal
to line level, which is the type of signal the IAudio x5 expects.

Paul.