Subject: Re: cfg file options

Re: cfg file options

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:15:28 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Hamish Mackenzie
To: Rockbox
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 8:21 PM
Subject: cfg file options

Hi All

I thought this would be the place to set up what I am looking for but when I change this from root to settings my Nano still starts up in the regular start menu on the files option. Is that line what I am looking for or is that line used for something completely different. If settings is not the right thing to replace root with then could someone please let me know what I need to put in there. Ideally I would love it to start up in the manage settings options but if I can just get into settings I would be happy.

One more bit of info:
In my last post, which I notoriously replied to myself, I wrote to use an equals sign.
I took a closer look at mine, and there is not an equals sign, but a colon, then a space, then you will want to put a "no" after the space on the mentioned statement, without the quotes of course.
HTH.
Glenn