Subject: RE: Web site question from a blind user

RE: Web site question from a blind user

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:33:18 -0500

On 5/24/07, Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net
> wrote:

block quote
Hi guys,
I went to find info on the Ipod 80 GB support, and when I click on
current build, or archived build, I see two Ipod video files, one that
says Ipod video, and one that says Ipod video 64 MB. Can you explain
those to files? I also can't find the manual on the site that deals with
the 80 gb player.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli

block quote end

Hi Sarai,

Use the 64MB build for the 80GB iPod video. There's two builds because

the 30GB iPod video has 32MB of RAM, while the 60GB and 80GB versions

have 64MB of RAM; it helps take a little more advantage of the RAM in
the

larger capacity iPods by making a separate build for them.

Hope this info helps you out.

Rob

Thanks Rob. It does. Anywhere that explains upgrade instructions in the
manual for the 80 GBB? I recommend that you guys put an explanation on
the web site clarifying this.