Subject: Weird pitch-effct on Ondio FM with Rockbox 2.5 -- how to stop/reset?

Weird pitch-effct on Ondio FM with Rockbox 2.5 -- how to stop/reset?

From: Rainer H. Rauschenberg <rainerh_at_wiwi.uni-frankfurt.de>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 11:59:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

my wife managed to activate pitch (plays very slooooow) on my Ondio FM
with Rockbox 2.5, but I don't know how to reset/stop this. According to
the manual there should be an entry "Pitch" in the WPS-context-menu, but
there isn't, it only lists the other menu items of the WPS-context-menu.

I searched the manual and through the menus for an hour yesterday and with
google an on www.rockbox.org for over an hour today and found no solution.

Rainer "TIA" Rauschenberg