Subject: Re: .lng file format

Re: .lng file format

From: Paul Erkens <pjealt_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:51:51 +0200

Hello Hamish,

Thank you for the link. When I go visit it however, I'm getting junk. Below
is what I'm receiving, while trying to view the page. Is it the wrong link,
or a server error on rockbox?
---
Page ViewVC Exception
http://svn.rockbox.org/viewvc.cgi/trunk/apps/lang/english.lang?view=log ]
An Exception Has Occurred ]
Python Traceback ]
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/sites/svn/viewvc/lib/viewvc.py",
line 3655, in main request.run_viewvc() File
"/sites/svn/viewvc/lib/viewvc.py", line 255, in run_viewvc cfg.utilities)
File "/sites/svn/viewvc/lib/vclib/svn/__init__.py", line
541, in __init__ self.repos = repos.svn_repos_open(rootpath) File
"/var/lib/python-support/python2.4/libsvn/repos.py", line 53, in
svn_repos_open SubversionException: ("Can't open file
'/sites/svn/rockbox/format': Permission denied", 13) ]