Subject: Building the database offline

Building the database offline

From: Harald Milz <hm_at_seneca.muc.de>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:23:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

is there a tool to build the rockbox database offline, i.e. on my
Linux workstation? I usually simply rsync the directory tree to my
rockboxed ipod, and would like to build the DB on the fly. If there is no
tool, is there a description of the file format somewhere? I might build a
tool myself.

--
On the subject of C program indentation:
		-- Blair P. Houghton