Subject: Re: IAudio question

Re: IAudio question

From: Amy <amy_at_faylen.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 00:24:39 -0500

I have replay audio converter. All my music is in folders by artist name. I
so don't want to ahve a whole bunch of tracks in one massive folder to
convert them, then separate them back into their respective folders. It
would be a nightmare for me. I wish I could select folders, tell whatever
program I use to convert any WMA files within the folders to mp3. wishful
thinking I know. Sigh.
I'm working on this conversion project very very slowly.